- Personnel Home
- Job Openings
- Benefits/Insurance Options
- Ethics Information
- Management Portal
Benefits - Insurance Options
Click each topic for more information.
- Teladoc Flyer
- Access Health Clinic Locations
- Access Health Member Flyer
- Adding Dependents - Documentation Required
- Premium Assistance and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Alabama All Kids Program
- Expanded Psychiatric Services (EPS)
- Getting Started with Teladoc
- Health Insurance Premiums
- Health Insurance Benefit Summary
- Dental Insurance Benefit Summary
- Health Summary of Benefits Coverage
- Health Marketplace Notification
- Southland Superior Vision Plan
- Women's Heath & Cancer Rights Act
- RSA Website
- Employee Retirement System Handbook - ERS Tier 1
- Employee Retirement System Handbook - ERS Tier 2
- RSA Retirement Videos - ERS
- RSA Address Change Form - ERS (Return to Personnel)
- RSA Beneficiary Change Form - ERS - Member Only (Return to Personnel)
- Employees Retirement Application Packet - ERS (Return to Personnel)
- United of Omaha Basic Life Summary Certificate
- United of Omaha Voluntary Life Summary Certificate
- United of Omaha Basic Life Enrollment Form
- United of Omaha Voluntary Life Enrollment Form
- United of Omaha Voluntary Life Benefits Summary and Rates
- United of Omaha Evidence of Insurability Form
- United of Omaha Change Request Form
- United of Omaha Beneficiary Change Form
ACCMA MEMBER BENEFIT
Columbia Southern University is pleased to offer a group tuition rate for employees and immediate family members of the Alabama City County Management Association (ACCMA) membership. Again, these benefits extend to the immediate family members of ACCMA member city and county employees. All programs are available online.
This partnership provides the following benefits to ACCMA members:
- A 10% tuition reduction on all classes, and waiver of the Application Fee.
- Textbooks provided at no cost.
- Exclusive scholarship opportunities for participants.
- A complimentary evaluation of previously earned college credits and training/professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit.
- Complimentary access to our Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.
- A dedicated landing page for participants on the CSU website for prospective students.
- Flexible enrollment options: open and term.
Employees seeking to enroll should identity that they are participating under the Alabama City County Management Association Learning Partnership
For further information or clarification on this program, please contact Jim Forsythe at 800-977-8449 X 1316 or email@example.com