The Cullman County Personnel Department is responsible for a comprehensive human resource program, including, but not limited to:
- Recruitment of qualified applicants into a diverse workforce
- Employment and orientation services
- Retirement processing
- Administration of employee benefits
- Payroll administration and processing
- Policy development and administration
- Job classification, compensation and labor market research
- Employee relations
- Maintenance of personnel records
- Maintenance of the Cullman County personnel and payroll database
- Administration of performance evaluation programs and employee grievance process
The Cullman County Personnel Department is committed to providing high quality service to all prospective, current and past employees and to treating such individuals with respect, good care and individual attention.
Cullman County Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, or disability. This commitment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship.
Cullman County Commission
500 Second Avenue S.W., Room 107
Cullman, Alabama 35055
Judy Bradford: (256)775-4884
Christa Thompson: (256)775-4879
|Judy Bradford||Human Resources Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Christa Thompson||Payroll Specialistemail@example.com|
As jobs are posted, they will be announced on our Facebook page at facebook.com/cullmancounty and our Twitter feed at @cullmancountyal. Like and follow our social media to know immediately as they are posted.
02/23/2017 — Road Dept Paving Crew Equipment Operator I, Notice of Vacancy (PDF, 137KB)
02/23/2017 — Water Dept CSR I, Notice of Vacancy (PDF, 115KB)
Printable Employment Applications* (PDF, 1.3 MB)
*Applications will only be accepted for posted announcements/vacancies.
General applications NOT accepted.