Welcome to Cullman County!
Located in the heart of north Alabama, Cullman County is centrally positioned on Interstate 65 between two of the state’s largest cities (Huntsville and Birmingham) and covers 743 square miles on the Cumberland Plateau. Cullman County continues moving forward, and is now among one of the fastest growing counties in the Great State of Alabama, with new industries and businesses, as well as established ones that are expanding at a high rate.
- Warming Stations Update - 12/21/2022
- 2022 Christmas Dumpster Locations - The Commission approved dumpsters in various locations to help with extra trash and boxes over the holiday.
- Due to the threat of inclement weather caused by extremely cold temperatures and potential precipitation, the Cullman County Commission voted in their regular scheduled Meeting on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 to close County offices (excluding the Sheriff’s Office) on Friday, December 23,2022. Sanitation routes will run one day behind schedule.
- All County Offices and the Courthouse will be Closed on Monday, December 26, 2022, for Christmas Holiday.
- VIDEO: 11/16/2022 - Cullman County Swearing-In Ceremony for Cullman County elected officials.
- The Cullman County Notification System is available for sign up. View this PDF for more information, or simply text "CULLMANALERT" to 69310 for more information.
Web Portal Signup