|Bryan Cheatwood||County Engineer||256-796-1336|
|Randy Baker||Road Superintendent||256-796-2266|
2883 Highway 69 N
Cullman, AL 35058
6am to 4:30pm
Monday through Friday
- ATRIP's Impact in Cullman County
- Maintenance Acceptance Guidelines
- Guidelines for Paving Gravel Roads
- Logging Resolution
- Cullman County Subdivision Rules and Regulations
Floodplain Ordinance Information
- Floodplain Ordinance
- NFIP Development Permit
- Elevation Certificate
- GIS Map Example
- Cullman County GIS Parcel Viewer
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have reported a pothole in the road. What happens next?
- Answer: The pothole repair request is issued to the area's supervisor who will make the necessary arrangements for repair, as soon as possible.
- Is there any thing that the Road Department can do about the ditch in front of my house?
- Answer: The proper arrangements can be made to correct drainage problems.
- What about mowing the right-of-way?
- Answer: The area supervisor visits the area and makes arrangements to have vegetation controlled.
- What about roadside litter or debris?
- Answer: Those concerns go to the Cullman County Sanitation Department.
- Which division or camp should I call when I have a problem?
- Answer: All Road Department related contact information is located on our Contact Page. All road issues can be addressed by calling the main office number.